Tomato Basil Cheese Stuffed Burger with Jalapeño BLT Slaw
Yummy burger to try out from Dixe Chik Cooks.Marinades
- Course: Main Dishes
- Cuisine: Beef
- 2 lbs Ground Chuck
- 8 thick slices Cabot’s Tomato Basil Cheddar
- 2 tbsp Moore’s Original Marinade
- 1 cup shredded Lettuce
- 1 diced Tomato
- 1 sliced Jalapeño
- 5 slices cooked and crumbled Turkey Bacon
- 3/4 cups (or more) Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Burger Buns
- Make 8 flat burger patties with the ground chuck.
- Add one slice of cheese to each and top with another burger; seal edges.
- Over medium heat, add burgers and drizzle with Moore’s Original Marinade. Cook until done.
- While burgers are cooking, combine lettuce, tomato, jalapeño and mayo in a mixing bowl.
- Assemble the burgers by placing burger on bottom bun and adding slaw on top.