This great marinade recipe comes to us from Kimberley Fillenworth. It’s best for marinating London Broil or Flank Steak.
- 1 cup Moore’s Original Marinade
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 cup Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/4 cups Green Onions
- 1 12-oz bottle Dark Beer
- 1/2 cup Worchestershire Sauce
- One of:
- • Serano Pepper
- • Jalapeño Pepper
- • Hot Chili Pepper
- Chop 6-8 green onions. Large pieces are OK.
- Cut pepper into large pieces
- Combine Moore’s Original Marinade with the next 6 ingredients in a food processor or mixer and mix well.
- Pour over meat in a dish.
- Add the bottle of beer and stir to coat meat well.
- Marinate for 1 hour or more.
- Remove meat from marinade and prepare as desired