Spicy Marinated Philly Cheese Steak Sliders
- SERVINGS: MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- 2 lb ribeye steak
- 1 cup moore’s spicy marinade, divided
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package sweet Hawaiian rolls
- 6 tbsp melted butter, divided
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- In a gallon size zip-top plastic bag, combine steak and 1/2 cup marinade. Chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- In a separate gallon size zip-top bag, combine remaining 1/2 cup marinade and green bell pepper, mushrooms, and onion. Chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Remove vegetables from plastic bag and discard marinade.
- In a cast iron skillet, add 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add steak cook until desired degree of doneness. Remove from skillet and set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Without separating the rolls, cut the entire package of rolls in half horizontally. Brush bottom of rolls with 3 tablespoons melted butter.
- Layer cheese onto buttered roll bottoms. Add steak and vegetables. Top with the roll tops. Brush tops of rolls with remaining 3 tablespoons melted butter.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Cut rolls at perforated lines. Serve warm.