Slow Cooker Brisket
Our take on slow cooking brisket to perfection.
- 3 whole, sliced Onions
- 10 whole, peeled Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 4 lbs Brisket
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Moore’s Original Marinade
- Cover bottom of slow cooker with half of the onions and 5 garlic cloves.
- In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and oregano together to make a brisket rub.
- Cover brisket in rub and place it fat side up in the slow cooker.
- Mix beef broth, soy sauce and Moore’s Original Marinade together in a bowl and pour over brisket inside the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Wrap brisket in foil and let rest for 20 minutes before serving.