Quick Beef Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Servings: Makes 4
- Marinate Time: 30 Minutes
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 5 Minutes
- Ready In: 45 Minutes
- Course: ,
- 1/2 cup Moore’s Original Marinade
- 1 lb of:
- • Top Sirloin
- • Chuck Steaks
- 2 tbsp divided Oil
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Cut beef across the grain in 2-inch strips and place the meat into a storage bag or sealed container with ½ cup of marinade for 30 minutes.
- Cut and prepare vegetables while meat is marinating. Slice bell peppers into 1/4 inch strips.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the skillet on high heat, until the oil is simmering, but not smoking. Add the strips of beef and brown, without stirring, but as soon as it is brown on one side, then stir. Cook for 1-2 minutes for medium rare. Remove from pan to a bowl and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil and the sliced onions and bell peppers, cook stirring for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the beef and cilantro and cook for ½ minute longer, stirring. Remove from heat.
- Serve alone, or with steamed rice.
Option: Add Mexican spices, shredded cheese and serve with flour tortillas.
Note: Substitute chicken or pork in place of beef.