Oven Steak Kabobs
This recipe comes to us courtesy of our friends at The Southern Plate.
- 2 lbs Top Sirloin
- 1 bottle Moore’s Original Marinade
- 2 large Onions
- 1 lb of:
- • Cherry Tomatoes
- • Bell Peppers
- • Small Mushrooms
- • Other Vegetables of Your Choice
- Peel and cut onions into wedges.
- Core, seed, and cut bell peppers into 1 inch pieces
- Using kitchen shears, cut the beef into bite-size cubes. Place the beef in a gallon-size ziplock bag and add 1 cup of the marinade. Let the beef marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour or up to eight hours.
- Thirty minutes before you plan to cook the kabobs, preheat the oven to 350 and place 8 to 12 wooden skewers in a bowl and cover them with water to soak.
- Remove the skewers from the bowl and thread the beef and vegetables onto them, placing a vegetable between each piece of beef.
- Place the beef kabobs on an ungreased, rimmed baking sheet and bake the kabobs, turning them every 10 minutes, until the beef is lightly browned on the outside and just lightly pink in the very center, about 30 minutes.