Moore’s Signature Steak
- Servings: Makes 2-3
- Marinate TIme: 30 Minutes
- Prep: 5 Minutes
- Cook: 10 Minutes
- Ready In: 45 Minutes
- 1 cup Moore’s Original Marinade
- 3/4 lb New York Strip Steak
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Pepper
- Sprinkle garlic pepper on the steak. Pour Moore’s Marinade into a container that is just large enough to allow the meat to be submerged.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Place on grill before turning the flame on, and brush the steaks with unused marinade with each flip.
- Grill over medium heat until steak reaches desired doneness.