Moore’s Original Chili
- Cook: 40-50 Minutes
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup Moore’s original marinade
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 16 oz can kidney beans, drained
- 1 16 oz whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 16 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 4 oz can green chilis
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- shredded, sour cream, crackers or cornbread (optional)
- Brown ground beef.
- Add Moore’s Original and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Add onions, green peppers & garlic to beef. Sauté for 10 minutes or until veggies are soft.
- In a large pot, mix beef mixture with remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in bowls and top with desired toppings.