Moore’s Mini Cheeseburgers
Try these easy-to-make homemade mini burgers!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 tbsp Moore’s original marinade
- 1/4 packet French onion soup mix
- slider buns or rolls
- desired toppings
- Flatten out 1 lb. beef in oiled 9×13 pan until bottom of the pan is covered.
- Splash meat with Moore’s Original Marinade and sprinkle ¼ packet of French Onion Soup Mix.
- Bake at 375 degrees until cooked through, approx. 20 minutes.
- Cut out burgers to fit the size of your slider bun. (approx. 12 mini burgers)
- Serve on bun with desired toppings.