Moore’s Best Burger
With caramelized onions and smoked gouda cheese, this burger can’t be beat!
- Servings: Makes 4 Burgers
- 1 1/4 pound Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Moore’s Original Marinade
- 1 small sliced Onion
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 slices Smoked Gouda
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Desired toppings such as lettuce, tomato, avocado, dijon mustartd, etc.
- Mix ground beef with Moore’s Original Marinade and shape into 4 large patties.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Saute onions in olive oil until golden brown and caramelized. Set aside.
- Grill burgers over medium high heat on an outdoor grill or a grill pan.
- Just before burgers finish cooking, top each pattie with a slice of gouda cheese and allow to slightly melt.
- Top each burger with the onion mixture then serve on hamburger buns with desired toppings.