Mango Jalapeno Sloppy Joe Sliders
This yummy recipe comes to us from our friends at Dixie Chik Cooks
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp Moore’s original marinade
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup sharp white cheddar shredded
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 package slider rolls
- 1/2 stick salted butter, melted
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1/2 cup mayo
- Brown ground round.
- Add taco seasoning, water; cheese and Moore’s and hot sauce. Stir until combined and bubbly; about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover.
- Heat oil over medium high heat and add onion, bell pepper, jalapeno and mango.
- Sprinkle with salt and sugar; toss every few minutes with tongs until caramelized, about 15 minutes.
- Toast slider rolls and brush each side with butter.
- Combine salsa verde and mayo; spread on bottom sides of buns.
- Add beef and top with onion/bell pepper mixture.