This delicious dish comes to us from Backwoods Kitchen.
- Course: ,
- 1 lb Angus Ground Beef
- 1 beaten Egg
- 1 tbsp caramelized Pear Onions
- 1/2 cup shredded and mixed Mozzarella & Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tbsp Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 tbsp crushed Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees
- Mix all ingredients together, setting the bacon aside, and form into a loaf.
- Wrap loaf in bacon.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then raise temperature to 425°F degrees. Bake for another 35 minutes. Glaze the loaf with Moore’s Original Buffalo Wing Sauce the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Serve it as is, or on a sandwich!