Buffalo Feta Burger
Your average burger made better thanks to Dixie Chik Cooks.
- Servings: Makes 2 burgers
- 1/2 lb Ground Round
- 2 tbsp Moore’s Original Marinade
- 1 tbsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 8 oz sliced Pickles
- Moores’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- For frying, 4 cups Sunflower Oil
- 4 oz crumbled Feta Cheese
- 4 slices of cooked Bacon
- 1 sliced Tomato
- Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 toasted Burger Buns
- Combine the ground round, marinade and pepper; form into two burgers; refrigerate.
- Toss pickle slices in buffalo sauce, then dredge in flower.
- Bring the sunflower oil to 350 degrees in a sauce pan.
- Add pickles and fry until golden (about 2 minutes)
- Use tongs to remove and place on paper towels to drain.
- Broil, fry or grill burgers until reached wellness.
- Build burger by adding tomato slices and parsley to bottom bun. Add burger, bacon fried pickles, feta cheese and a spread of Moore’s Buffalo Wing Sauce to the top bun.