Beef Short Ribs Slow Cooker Meal
- SERVINGS: MAKE 6 SERVINGS
- 3 lb bone-in beef short ribs
- 1 1/2 cup moore’s spicy marinade, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin oilve oil
- 1 (16-ounce) package baby carrots
- 2 cups chopped and peeled russet potato
- 1 small onion, chopped
- In a gallon size zip-top plastic bag, combine short ribs and 1 cup marinade. Chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Remove ribs from bag and discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ribs and cook, turning often to brown on all sides. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add carrots, potatoes, onion, and ribs to slow cooker. Add remaining 1/2 cup marinade and 1/2 cup water. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Reduce heat to low and cook for 6 hours, or overnight.