Asian Lamb Burger
This delicious dish comes to us from Dixie Chik Cooks.
- 1/2 lb Ground Lamb
- 1/2 lb Ground Sirloin
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Moore’s Original Marinade
- 1/2 lb spears, snapped at the ends Asparagus
- 1 thinly sliced Yellow Onion
- 1/2 stick Salted Butter
- 4 Burger Buns
- 1/2 stick, melted for brushing on buns, Salted Butter
- Washed and roughly chopped Romaine Lettuce
- Combine lamb and sirloin with ginger, garlic and Moore’s Original Marinade, form into burger patties and refrigerate.
- Prep grill, add burgers and asparagus.
- Caramelize onions by adding butter to medium high heat pan, toss in onions, salt and reduce heat to low, stirring occasionally, for about 10-15 minutes.
- Make sure you’re watching the burgers! Add buttered buns to grill for about a minute and remove all.
- Add asparagus and Romaine to bottom bun, sauce, burger, another bun. Enjoy!